how to hard reset hp laptop
Resetting an HP laptop to its factory default settings is a useful method to resolve many software issues or restore it to its original performance. In this guide, we will provide you with the necessary steps and hotkeys to do so, with the help of the HP Pavilion model.
Backup Your Data
Before proceeding, make sure that you have a backup of your important files and data, as resetting your laptop to factory settings will wipe out all your files and installed applications. You can backup your data by transferring it to an external hard drive, cloud storage, or USB drive. Once you have ensured the backup of your necessary data, you can follow the steps to reset your HP laptop.
Steps to Reset Your HP Laptop to Factory Defaults
1. First, shut down your laptop and disconnect all external devices connected to it. Then turn your laptop back on and tap the F11 key continuously until the system recovery screen appears.
2. Once in the system recovery screen, select the option named “Troubleshoot.”
3. Select “Reset this PC” from the options.
4. You will be prompted to either keep your files or remove them. Choose the option to “Remove everything” if you want a complete reset, or “Keep my files” if you want to keep your personal files intact.
5. The resetting process will start automatically. Wait for the process to finish, which could take a few minutes.
Hotkeys to Reset Your HP Laptop
If you want to perform a factory reset using hotkeys. You can do so by following these steps:
1. Firstly, shut down your laptop.
2. Turn on the laptop again by pressing the Power button, and immediately press the F11 key repeatedly until the Advanced Startup Options screen appears.
3. Select Troubleshoot, then Reset this PC, then Remove everything.
4. Your laptop will now reset to its factory defaults.
Resetting your HP laptop to factory defaults can help in resolving software issues or getting the performance back to its original state. With the assistance of the steps listed above and the hotkeys provided, you can easily reset your HP Pavilion laptop. Remember to keep a backup of your necessary data before initiating the resetting process, as it will wipe out all the files and installed applications.
If you are searching about HP LAPTOP RESET AT FACTORY DEFAULTS | HP PAVILION | HOT KEYS – Pensivly you’ve came to the right web. We have 1 Images about HP LAPTOP RESET AT FACTORY DEFAULTS | HP PAVILION | HOT KEYS – Pensivly like HP LAPTOP RESET AT FACTORY DEFAULTS | HP PAVILION | HOT KEYS – Pensivly and also HP LAPTOP RESET AT FACTORY DEFAULTS | HP PAVILION | HOT KEYS – Pensivly. Here you go:
HP LAPTOP RESET AT FACTORY DEFAULTS | HP PAVILION | HOT KEYS – Pensivly
laptop factory defaults pensivly
Hp laptop reset at factory defaults. Laptop factory defaults pensivly