Canon Pixma TS3150 Driver Software Download
Canon Pixma TS3150 Printer Driver for Windows 10, 7 , 8 & Mac. The drivers list will be share on this post are the Canon TS3150 Drivers and Software that only support for Windows 10, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 7 32 bit, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X and Linux OS.
Canon Pixma TS3150 – Review 2020
An excellent printer as long as it functioned, but after a couple of weeks it stopped connecting to my wireless network. I invested a night analysis every dish I could locate to correct the trouble, yet ended up calling Canon product assistance. That addressed absolutely nothing either. Apparently, Canon printers “can not connect to 5 ghz networks as well as this is a trouble specific to Canon”. Why it had actually quit linking when it worked at first, was given no description. Despite the printer being only a month or more old, the only option I was offered was to send it to a repair service centre. No substitute was used. Beware of this printer if you have a high speed web link or/if you are concerned about good client support!
Canon Pixma TS3150 Driver Software and Utility Latest Update.
- Canon PIXMA TS3150 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64) == > Download
- Canon PIXMA TS3150 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64) == > Download
- Canon PIXMA TS3150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64) == > Download
- Canon PIXMA TS3150 series Full Driver & Software Package (10.10/10.11/10.12) == > Download
- ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (debian Packagearchive) == > Download
- ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) == > Download
- ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file) == > Download
Operating system for Canon Pixma TS3150 Series Printer Driver :
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Server, Windows Me, Mac OS X Catalina / Mojave, Mac OS 9, Mac OS 8, Mac OS server, OS X and Linux.
- Get Exe Driver for windows, dmg for mac and tar.gz for linux.
- Open the drivers that was saved from your computer Windows or Mac PC.
- Double click on that and click next until finish.
- Do not forget to connect the USB cable when Installing Driver Canon Pixma TS 3150.
- Finish and OK.
- Turn on the printer and try to print a document.